Why slutty? Just take a look at what’s going on in these bars: chocolate chip cookie crust, cheesecake filling stuffed with oreos, then topped with even more crushed oreos and nougat. So that’s essentially a pile of 2 kinds of cookies, cheesecake, candy, and a whole lotta sugar. Slutty indeed.
Me being the health freak that I am, it definitely took a while for me to get over how insanely sinful these treats are. But hey, every girl needs her dose of sugar.
And these are the perfect little culprits to snack on when you are in need of some sugar-induced happiness. Outrageously sinful, but so damn utterly delicious. I foresee a few more of these, and a whole lotta these *points to tummy flabs* coming up soon.
I am in no way exaggerating when I say I literally trembled with excitement just cutting these babes into bars. I cheated a little when making these, using a cookie mix instead of making my own from scratch. I don’t know if that’s the reason why the cookie layer took much longer to bake than expected. 9 minutes as per the instructions, but it totalled to a whole 25 minutes! I’d make my own cookie crust in the future, and I think that’ll kick these bars way up a notch.
Super Slutty Cheesecake Bars (makes about 16 bars)
Adapted from Baker’s Royale’s Slutty Cheesecake Bars
225g cookie dough (ready-made or homemade)
350g cream cheese, room temperature
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
100g nougat, chopped
8 oreos, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 350C.
2. Roll out or using your fingers, press cookie dough to an 1/8 inch thickness and bake until crisp.
3. Place whole oreos on top of baked cookie crust.
4. Place cream cheese, sugar, egg and vanilla in a bowl and beat until blended. Pour mixture over oreos.
5. Sprinkle chopped oreos and mougat on top. Bake at 350 degrees for about 35-40 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely before cutting. Chill the bars and cut it while its cold to get nice clean edges.